For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
NEW 2020 FORMULATION – PROTECT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
A surface disinfectant designed for non-invasive medical devices. Alcohol based disinfectant (63% Ethanol)
Solution has a pleasant lemon aroma, is available in 500ml and 1 litre trigger sprays bottle and a 5 litre refill.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal. Also effective against viruses such as Coronavirus, Adenovirus, Norovirus, HIV and Hep C with a contact time of only 60 seconds.
Variants & Accessories
|BOS9782||500ml Trigger Bottle Lemon|
|BOS9801||1L Trigger Bottle Lemon|
|BOS9779||5L Bottle Lemon|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 60 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, VRE, E-Coli.
- Yeasticidal 60 sec: Candida albicans.
- Virucidal against enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Influenza Virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Coronavirus, Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus), Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Rabies Virus, Poxviridae.
- Non enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Adenovirus, Norovirus,
- Fungicidal 5 min: Aspergillus brasiliensis.
- Mycobactericidal 60 sec: Mycobacterium avium.
- Tuberculocidal 60 sec: Mycobacterium terrae.
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approximately 30cm so that they are completely moistened, allow the disinfectant to take action for a minimum of 60 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes) for surface spray to evaporate. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol. For professional use only.
Ethanol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
Clear liquid, odour alcoholic, pH 6.50-8.50, Shelf life of 3 years
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 1987, Packing group: ll, Class: 3, Shipping name: ALCOHOLS, N.O.S. (ETHANOL)
2 x 5L refill bottles per box
10 x 1L trigger bottles per box
10 x 500ml trigger bottles per box