For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
A surface disinfectant designed for non invasive medical devices. Alcohol based formulation containing 55% Ethanol + 19% Isopropanol.
Solution has a pleasant lemon aroma and is available in 500ml and 1 litre trigger sprays and also a 5 litre refill.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal. Also effective against viruses such as Adeno, Noro, HIV, and Hep C with a contact time of only 60 seconds.
Variants & Accessories
|BOS9782||500ml Trigger Bottle Lemon|
|BOS9801||1L Trigger Bottle Lemon|
|BOS9779||5L Bottle Lemon|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 60 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, VRE, E-Coli.
- Yeasticidal 60 sec: Candida albicans.
- Limited Spectrum Virucidal 60 sec: Adenovirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Influenza Virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Coronavirus (including SARS and MERS), Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus), Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Rabies Virus, Poxviridae.
- Fungicidal 5 min: Aspergillus brasiliensis.
- Mycobactericidal / Tuberculocidal: Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx. 30cm so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action for a minimum of 60 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface spray to evaporate. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol. For professional use only.
Ethanol, Propan-2-ol, Poly hexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
Clear liquid, odour alcoholic, pH 3.0-5.0, Shelf life of 3 years
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 1987, Packing group: ll, Class: 3, Shipping name: ALCOHOLS, N.O.S. (ETHANOL)
2 x 5L refill bottles per box
10 x 1L trigger bottles per box
10 x 500ml trigger bottles per box