The safe alternative to liquid bleach
Effervescent Chlorine Tablets are a safe alternative to liquid bleach and provide a powerful disinfectant that will kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. Each tablet liberates 1000 parts per million available chlorine per 1 litre of water, even after 5 years of storage
Variants & Accessories
|BOSCHL0001||Effervescent Chloride Tablets|
Directions For Use
Dissolve tablets in clean water (see below for various usages and concentrations) Using warm water and/or stirring will speed up dissolution time:
- Body fluid spills 10,000ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml – Minimum 2 mins contact time
- Laboratory discard jars 2,500ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 400ml – Soak overnight
- General disinfection 1,000ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre – 15 mins contact time
- Stainless steel instruments 600ppm: 3 tablets per 5 litres – Immerse for 1 hour
- WC’s, drains, sinks 400ppm: 1 tablet per 2.5 litres – Pour in solution at quiet periods
- Food preparation surfaces 200ppm: 1 tablet in 5 litres. Allow to soak for 3 minutes and air dry or use disposable paper towels. Neutral (non cationic) detergent can be added to solution to aid cleaning
- Dishcloths, mops etc. 60ppm: 1 tablet in 16 litres. Soak to bleach clean and deodorise. Do not soak overnight.
Contains amongst other ingredients: Adipic Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Troclosene Sodium.
White flat tablet, bleach odour characteristic, pH 4.0-6.0 (applies to diluted solution @ 1%), Soluble in water, Shelf life of 5 years.
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 3077, Packing Group: III, Class: 9, Shipping name: Environmentally Hazardous, Substance, Solid, N.O.S.
6 x Tub of 200 1.7g tablets per box