For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices,
including surfaces sensitive to alcohol
Alcohol-Free Surface Disinfectant has been specially formulated for use in the Medical and Dental environment on non-invasive Medical devices.
It is safe to use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol and contains detergent for added cleaning power.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal and Fungicidal. Also effective against certain Spores and Mycobacteria. Kills viruses such as Hep B, Influenza B and HIV with a minimum recommended contact time of only 30 seconds (for full details see below)
Available in 500ml and 1L spray bottles with trigger and in a 5L refill bottle.
Spray has a fresh mint aroma.
Variants & Accessories
|BOS9813||500ml Trigger Bottle|
|BOS9812||1L Trigger Bottle|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeast 30 sec: Candida albicans
- Viruses: Hepatitis B Virus HBV (60 sec), Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV (30 sec), Human Influenza B Virus (30 sec), H1N1 Influenza A (2 min), Rotavirus (30 sec)
- Fungicidal 30 sec: Aspergillus niger (30 sec), Penicillium chrysogenum (2 min)
- Spores: Clostridium difficile C-diff (5 min)
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13704, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx. 30cm so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action over a minimum of 30 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface spray to dry or wipe with clean tissue. For professional use only.
Aqua, Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl Chlorides, C12-14-Alkyl [(Ethylphenyl)Methyl]Dimethyl Chlorides, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), Surfactant, Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Antifoam, Preservative, Aroma.
Clear liquid, Mint aroma, pH of solution 6.0-8.0, Shelf life of 3 years
Hazard Classification & Details
This product is not classified as dangerous for carriage.
10 x 500ml trigger bottles per box
10 x 1L trigger bottles per box
2 x 5L UN approved refill bottles per box