For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
Alcohol free surface disinfectant wipes for non invasive medical devices, ideal to use on surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol.
Wipes have a peppermint aroma and are supplied in packs of 200 wipes. Each wipe measures 200 x 200mm.
2 in 1 product, wipes contain detergent for added cleaning power.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal and Fungicidal. Also effective against certain Spores and Mycobacteria. Kills viruses such as Hep B, Influenza B and HIV with a minimum recommended contact time of only 30 seconds (for full details see below)
Packaging options include dispenser tubs or economical ‘stand up’ refill packs.
Variants & Accessories
BOS9810 Tub of 200
|BOS9811||Refill of 200|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeast 30 sec: Candida albicans
- Viruses: Hepatitis B Virus HBV (60 sec), Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV (30 sec), Human Influenza B Virus (30 sec), H1N1 Influenza A (2 min), Rotavirus (30 sec)
- Fungicidal 30 sec: Aspergillus niger (30 sec), Penicillium chrysogenum (2 min)
- Spores: Clostridium difficile C-diff (5 min)
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13704, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action over a minimum of 30 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface to dry or wipe with clean tissue. For professional use only.
Aqua, Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl Chlorides, C12-14-Alkyl [(Ethylphenyl)Methyl]Dimethyl Chlorides, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), Surfactant, Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Antifoam, Preservative, Aroma.
Substrate impregnated with clear liquid, Colour white, Odour mint, pH 6.0-8.0 of solution, Shelf life of 3 years.
Hazard Classification & Details
This product is not classified as dangerous for carriage
12 x Tub of 200 wipes per box
12 x Refill of 200 wipes per box