For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
These wipes have been specially formulated for use in the Medical and Dental environment on non-invasive Medical devices. They are safe to use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol and are effective against a wide spectrum of organisms. With a peppermint aroma, these wipes contain detergent for added cleaning power. Standard size wipes in packs of 100 and each wipe measures 180 x 120mm. Packaging options include dispenser tubs or ‘stand up’ refill packs.
Variants & Accessories
|BOS0008||Tub of 100|
|BOS97766||Refill of 100|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa 30 sec, Enterococcus hirae 30 sec, Staphylococcus aureus 30 sec, Salmonella typhimurium 60 sec, MRSA 60 sec, VRE 60 sec, E-Coli 60 sec
- Microbacteria 2 min: Mycobacterium avium 2 min
- Yeast 30 sec: Candida albicans 30 sec
- Viruses: Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) 5 min, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) 30 sec, Human Influenza B Virus 30 sec, H1N1 Influenza A 2 min, Rotavirus A 30 sec
- Fungi: Aspergillus niger 30 sec, Penicillium chrysogenum 2 min
EN 14885, EN 13727, EN 14476, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 13704
Directions For Use
Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action over 30 seconds. Allow surface moisture to evaporate or wipe with a clean tissue.
Solution contains amongst other ingredients: Aqua, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-14 Alkyl Ethylbenzylammonium Chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), C9-11 Pareth-8, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Polyaminopropyl-Biguanide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, antifoam, preservative, aroma.
PolyViscose Substrate impregnated with clear liquid, Colour white, Odour mint, pH 6.5-7.5 of solution, Shelf life of 3 years.
Hazard Classification & Details
This product is not classified as dangerous for carriage
12 x Tub of 100 wipes per box
12 x Refill of 100 wipes per box