For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
NEW 2020 FORMULATION – PROTECT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
Large size surface disinfectant wipes for non-invasive medical devices. Alcohol based disinfectant (63% ethanol)
Wipes have a lemon aroma and supplied in packs of 200. Each wipe measures 200 x 200mm.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal. Also effective against viruses such as Coronavirus, Adenovirus, Norovirus, HIV and Hep C with a contact time of only 60 seconds.
Packaging options include dispenser tubs or economical ‘stand up’ refill packs. Now available in a more eco-friendly kit.
Variants & Accessories
BOS9783 Tub of 200
|BOS9784||Refill Pack of 200|
|BOS9784KIT||1 Dispenser Tub + 6 x Refill Pack of 200 per box|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 60 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, VRE, E-coli
- Yeasticidal 60 sec: Candida albicans.
- Virucidal against enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Human T Cell Leukemia virus (HTLV), Influenza virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses), Hepatitis delta virus (HDV), Coronavirus, Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus), Rubella virus, Measles virus, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Rabies virus, Poxviridae.
- Non enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Adenovirus, Norovirus
- Fungicidal 5 min: Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Mycobactericidal 60 sec: Mycobacterium avium
- Tuberculocidal 60 sec: Mycobacterium terrae
EN16615, EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624
Directions For Use
Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action for a minimum of 60 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface moisture to evaporate. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol. For professional use only.
Ethanol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene
White substrate impregnated with clear liquid. Fresh lemon aroma. pH of solution 6.50-8.50, Shelf life of 3 years
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 3175, Packing group: ll, Class: 4.1, Shipping name: SOLIDS CONTAINING FLAMMABLE LIQUID, N.O.S. (ETHANOL)
12 x Tub of 200 wipes per box
12 x Refill of 200 wipes per box
1 Dispenser Tub + 6 x Refill of 200 per box