For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
Large size surface disinfectant wipes for non invasive medical devices. Alcohol based disinfectant (55% ethanol + 19% Isopropanol)
Wipes have a lemon aroma and are supplied in packs of 200 wipes. Each wipe measures 200 x 200mm.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal. Also effective against viruses such as Adeno, Noro, HIV, and Hep C with a contact time of only 60 seconds.
Packaging options include dispenser tubs or economical ‘stand up’ refill packs.
Variants & Accessories
BOS9783 Tub of 200
|BOS9784||Refill of 200|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 60 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, VRE, E-Coli.
- Yeasticidal 60 sec: Candida albicans.
- Limited Spectrum Virucidal 60 sec: Adenovirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Influenza Virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Coronavirus (including SARS and MERS), Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus), Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Rabies Virus, Poxviridae.
- Fungicidal 5 min: Aspergillus brasiliensis.
- Mycobactericidal / Tuberculocidal: Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action for a minimum of 60 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface moisture to evaporate. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol. For professional use only.
Ethanol, Propan-2-ol, Poly hexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
White substrate impregnated with clear liquid. Fresh lemon aroma. pH of solution 3.0-5.0, Shelf life of 3 years.
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 3175, Packing group: ll, Class: 4.1, Shipping name: SOLIDS CONTAINING FLAMMABLE LIQUID, N.O.S. (ETHANOL)
12 x Tub of 200 wipes per box
12 x Refill of 200 wipes per box