For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
NEW 2020 FORMULATION – PROTECT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
Surface disinfectant wipes for non-invasive medical devices. Alcohol based disinfectant (63% ethanol)
Wipes have a lemon aroma and are supplied in packs of 100 wipes. Each wipe measures 180 x 120mm.
Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal. Also effective against viruses such as Coronavirus, Adenovirus, Norovirus, HIV and Hep C with a contact time of only 60 seconds.
Packaging options include dispenser tubs or economical ‘stand up’ refill packs. Now also available in more eco-friendly kits.
Variants & Accessories
BOS0005 Tub of 100
|BOS9776||Refill of 100|
|BOS9776KIT||12 x Refills of 100 wipes + 1 Dispenser Tub per box|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 60 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, VRE, E-Coli.
- Yeasticidal 60 sec: Candida albicans.
- Virucidal against enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Influenza Virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Coronavirus, Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus), Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Rabies Virus, Poxviridae.
- Non enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Adenovirus, Norovirus,
- Fungicidal 5 min: Aspergillus brasiliensis.
- Mycobactericidal 60sec: Mycobacterium avium.
- Tuberculocidal 60 sec: Mycobacterium terrae.
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action for a minimum of 60 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface moisture to evaporate. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol. For professional use only.
Ethanol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
White substrate impregnated with clear liquid. Fresh lemon aroma. pH of solution 6.50-8.50, Shelf life of 3 years.
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 3175, Packing group: ll, Class: 4.1, Shipping name: SOLIDS CONTAINING FLAMMABLE LIQUID, N.O.S. (ETHANOL)
12 x Tubs of 100 wipes per box
12 x Refills of 100 wipes per box
12 x Refills of 100 wipes + 1 Dispenser Tub per box