For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices
NEW Premium quality surface disinfectant wipes for the surface disinfection of non-invasive medical devices
Wipes are available in 2 high quality substrates;
Ultra Soft – 160 x 40gsm wipes each measuring 175 x 155mm
Extra Value – 250 x 21gsm wipes each measuring 200 x 145mm
Alcohol-based disinfectant solution (63% ethanol) all wipes have a lemon aroma
PROTECT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS – Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal. Also effective against viruses such as Coronavirus, Adenovirus, Norovirus, HIV and Hep C with a contact time of only 60 seconds. See below for full effective spectrum.
All wipes are supplied in a Kit of 1 Dispenser Tub and 12 Refill Packs. Empty dispenser tubs are also available.
Variants & Accessories
|VIR0028||1 Dispenser Tub + 12 x Refill Packs of Ultra Soft wipes|
|VIR0029||1 Dispenser Tub + 12 x Refill Packs of Extra Value wipes|
|VIRTUB||1 Dispenser Tub (empty)|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 60 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, VRE, E-coli
- Yeasticidal 60 sec: Candida albicans
- Virucidal against enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Human T Cell Leukemia virus (HTLV), Influenza virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Coronavirus, Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus), Rubella virus, Measles virus, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Rabies virus, Poxviridae.
- Non enveloped Viruses 60 sec: Adenovirus, Norovirus
- Fungicidal 5 min: Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Mycobactericidal 60sec: Mycobacterium avium
- Tuberculocidal 60 sec: Mycobacterium terrae
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624
Directions For Use
Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action for a minimum of 60 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface moisture to evaporate. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol. For professional use only.
Ethanol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene
White substrate impregnated with clear liquid. Fresh lemon aroma. pH of solution 6.50-8.50, Shelf life of 3 years
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 3175, Packing group: ll, Class: 4.1, Shipping name: SOLIDS CONTAINING FLAMMABLE LIQUID, N.O.S. (ETHANOL)