For the surface disinfection of
non-invasive medical devices,
including surfaces sensitive to alcohol
NEW 2020 testing results – now effective against all enveloped viruses including Coronavirus, HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza and many other micro organisms. (for full details see below)
Alcohol-Free Surface Disinfectant has been specially formulated for use in the Medical and Dental environment on non-invasive Medical devices.
It is safe to use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol and contains detergent for added cleaning power.
Available in 1L spray bottles with trigger and a 5L refill bottle.
The solution has a fresh mint aroma.
Variants & Accessories
|VIR0033||1L Trigger Bottle|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeasticidal 30 sec: Candida albicans
- Enveloped Viruses 2 min: Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Influenza virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella virus, Measles virus, Rabies virus, Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS), Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) & Human T cell leukemia virus (HTLV)
- Fungicidal 30 sec: Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Spores: Clostridium difficile C-diff (5 min)
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13704, EN 13624
Directions For Use
Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx. 30cm so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action over a minimum of 30 seconds (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes). Allow surface spray to dry or wipe with clean tissue. For professional use only.
Aqua, Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl Chlorides, C12-14-Alkyl [(Ethylphenyl)Methyl]Dimethyl Chlorides, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), Surfactant, Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Antifoam, Preservative, Aroma.
Clear liquid, Mint aroma, pH of solution 6.0-8.0, Shelf life of 3 years
Hazard Classification & Details
This product is not classified as dangerous for carriage
10 x 1L Trigger Bottle per box
2 x 5L Refill Bottle per box