Chloride free disinfecting concentrate for instruments, burs and endodontic instruments and items
NEW for 2020. Virofex ViroTech is a brand new Instrument disinfectant concentrate solution ideally suited for the manual disinfection of instruments, burs and endodontic instruments and items prior to sterilisation.
100% free from chlorides. Excellent material compatibility. Materials which have been classified as safe include; Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Silicon rubber and HDPE.
PHMB Free. Modern formulation uses zero polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride (PHMB)
Highly effective. Bacteria, Yeast, Tuberculosis and Viruses inc Hepatitis B and C, HIV and non enveloped Viruses inc Adenovirus and Norovirus. (see below for full details)
Economical. The concentrated disinfectant has an economical dilution ratio of only 2% or 4%.
Variants & Accessories
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 15 min (2%): Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphyloccocus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, Legionella pneumophila, E-Coli, MRSA, VRE
- Yeasticidal 15 min (2%): Candida albicans
- Enveloped Viruses 30 min: HIV, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus, Measles Virus, Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Coronavirus (SARS, MERS), Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (Ebola), Rubella Virus, Rabies Virus, Flavivirus, Poxviridae
- Non Enveloped Viruses 30 min (4%): Adenovirus 5, Norovirus
- Tuberculocidal 60 min (4%): Mycobacterium avium
- Mycobactericidal 60 min (4%): Mycobacterium terrae
EN 14885, EN 14561, EN 14562, EN 14563, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624, ASTM E1052
Directions For Use
Add 20ml (± 1ml) to 980ml of clean water for a 2% solution, 40ml (± 1ml) to 960ml for a 4% solution. To achieve full efficacy use a 4% solution for a 60 minute soaking time. After disinfection, rinse instruments thoroughly with RO or distilled water prior to further processing and sterilisation. Follow the reprocessing instructions from the instrument manufacturer. Change the solution daily. For professional use only.
Aqua, N-(3-Aminopropyl)-N-Dodecylpropane-1,3-Diamine, N,N-Didecyl-N-Methyl-Poly(Oxyethyl)Ammonium Propionate, Alcohols, C9-11, Ethoxylated, Tetrasodium N,N-Bis(Carboxylatomethyl)-L-Glutamate, Monoethanolamine, Corrosion Inhibitor, Aroma, Dye.
Green liquid, mild fresh aroma, PH10.0-11.0, Biodegradable, Shelf life of 3 years.
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 1903, Packing group: III, Class: 8, Shipping name: DISINFECTANT, LIQUID, CORROSIVE, N.O.S. (N-(3-AMINOPROPYL)-N-DODECYLPROPANE-1,3-DIAMINE)
6 x 2L Bottles per box
2 x 5L Refill Bottles per box