Alcohol free cartridge based surface disinfection system
The original cartridge based delivery system, guaranteed accurate and safe dosing every time.
Contains an alcohol free surface disinfectant for non invasive medical devices within the dental environment.
Safe to use on surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol
Environmentally friendly – removes the need for bulky containers of disinfectant.
Variants & Accessories
|VIR0002||Clinical Dispenser Pack|
|VIR0003||Empty Dispenser Bottle|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium 60 sec, MRSA 60 sec, VRE 60 sec, E-Coli 60 sec
- Mycobacteria 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeast 60 sec: Candida albicans
- Viruses: Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) 5 min, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) 30 sec, Human Influenza B Virus 30 sec, H1N1 Influenza A 2 min, Rotavirus A 30 sec
- Fungi: Aspergillus niger 30 sec, Penicillium chrysogenum 2 min
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13704, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
1. Fill the system bottle with a maximum of 500ml clean cold water.
2. Put 1 cartridge into the neck of the system bottle.
3. Place trigger spray onto system neck by passing the dip tube through the Virofex cartridge and screw down.
4. Gently shake the bottle for a few seconds prior to use. Virofex will remain active for 12 months following activation.
5. Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx. 30 cm so that they are completely moistened & let the disinfectant take action over a period of 30 seconds. Allow surface spray to dry or wipe with lint free cloth or dry wipes.
Aqua, Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl Chlorides, C12-14- Alkyl[(Ethylphenyl)Methyl]Dimethyl, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), C9-11 Pareth-8, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, antifoam, preservative, aroma.
Blue liquid with characteristic odour. pH 7-8.
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 11903 – Packing Group: II – Class: 8 – Proper Shipping Name: DISINFECTANT, LIQUID, CORROSIVE, N.O.S.
Each cartridge pack contains 10 x 8ml cartridges – the equivalent of 5L of usable solution.
System pack contains 1 x cartridge pack 1 x 500ml dispenser bottle.
Clinical dispenser pack (refill) contains 1 x cartridge pack.