Alcohol-free cartridge based surface disinfection system
NEW 2020 testing results – now effective against all enveloped viruses including Coronavirus, HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza and many other micro organisms
Virofex ViroSurf Eco-Cartridge is a concentrated, cartridge based delivery system for alcohol free surface disinfectant.
Designed to remove the need to measure and dispense dangerous chemicals and ultimately save practices both time and money while ensuring that the correct exact dosage is used each and every time – improving safety for both staff and patients.
Each Eco-Cartridge contains exactly the right amount of concentrate for one 500ml spray bottle, just add water.
The cartridge is placed inside the neck of the exclusively designed bottle and is automatically activated by screwing the trigger mechanism into place.
ViroSurf Zero can be used on almost all surfaces within the dental surgery, including non invasive medical devices.
Each Eco-Cartridge dispenser pack contains 10 x 8ml cartridges which is the equivalent of a 5L/5kg container of ready to use disinfectant.
Packs can easily be wall mounted with the included sticky adhesive pads. The outer surface of the Eco-Cartridge dispenser pack is coated in Biocote – a unique antimicrobial, silver ion coating, ensuring the dispenser pack can be wall mounted even in designated ‘clean’ areas.
Variants & Accessories
|VIR0001||System Pack Bottle and Cartridge Pack|
|VIR0002||Clinical Dispenser Cartridge Pack|
|VIR0003||Empty Dispenser Bottle|
Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeasticidal 30 sec: Candida albicans
- Enveloped Viruses 2 min: Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), Influenza virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella virus, Measles virus, Rabies virus, Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS), Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) & Human T cell leukemia virus (HTLV)
- Fungicidal 30 sec: Aspergillus niger
- Spores: Clostridium difficile C-diff (5 min)
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13704, EN 13624
Directions For Use
1. Fill the system bottle with a maximum of 500ml clean cold water
2. Put 1 cartridge into the neck of the system bottle
3. Place trigger spray onto system neck by passing the dip tube through the ViroSurf cartridge and screw down
4. Gently shake the bottle for a few seconds prior to use. ViroSurf will remain active for 12 months following activation
Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx. 30 cm so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action over a period of 30 seconds. Allow surface spray to dry or wipe with lint free cloth or dry wipes
Aqua, Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl Chlorides, C12-14-Alkyl[(Ethylphenyl)Methyl]Dimethyl Chlorides, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), Alcohols (not an active) C9-11 Ethoxylated, Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dye.
(Concentrate) Blue liquid with a characteristic odour, pH: 7.0-8.0, shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 11903 – Packing Group: II – Class: 8 – Proper Shipping Name: DISINFECTANT, LIQUID, CORROSIVE, N.O.S.
Each cartridge pack contains 10 x 8ml cartridges – the equivalent of 5L of usable solution
System pack contains 1 x 500ml Dispenser bottle and 1 x Pack of 10 cartridges
Clinical dispenser pack (refill) contains 1 x Pack of 10 cartridges